Light the World Inc.
1. You may use the website only for your personal non-commercial use.
2. You may not do anything that disrupts the use of the website.
3. You will be courteous and follow generally accepted standards of behavior when using the website.
4. For privacy of our guests, you agree not to copy any personal information from the website.
5. When registering on the website, you will provide accurate, complete information, and you will keep this updated.
6. You will not use any other persons account.
7. You understand that LTW may have links on its website to other parties that it does not control, and that LTW is not responsible for any issues related to third party websites.
8. All contents of LTW’s website, except user submissions, are the property of LTW and you agree not to copy, distribute or use these contents for your personal, or any third party benefit, without LTW’s agreement. If you download or print a copy of any content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
9. You agree not to upload or post any information that:
• uses the website to engage in commercial activities.
• infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right.
• breaches confidentiality by which you are bound
• breaches any person's privacy or publicity rights
• promotes or delivers unsolicited e-mail
• contains viruses or any other harmful program routines
10. LTW does not assume any responsibility for material posted by others. You agree that you will bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions. You retain the IP rights of your submissions, however, you grant to LTW a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to use the IP including the creation of derivative works.
11. You understand that LTW does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
12. If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that any User Submissions or other content on the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a written notification.
In the submission you must: Identify the information that should be removed, the basis for the claim and provide sufficient information for LTW to contact you.
After a notice is received, LTW will remove infringing content and notify the contents submitter. The contents submitter will be given a copy of the written notification and may take independent action if the content submitter believes that they have the right to use the material as submitted.
13. LTW may terminate anyone’s account, at any time, at its sole discretion without prior notice.
14. LTW is not engaged in providing advice and services to users of the website. All information on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. LTW assumes no liability, in any form, related to your use of the website including links on the website.
15. IN NO EVENT SHALL LTW, its DIRECTORs, OFFICERs, EMPLOYEEs, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL CLAIM.
16. You will not hold LTW liable for user submissions or for any conduct by a third party.
18. If a court finds one of these provisions invalid, the remaining terms remain valid. If LTW fails to enforce one of the provisions, the remaining provisions remain valid and may be enforced.
20. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
May 19, 2013